How fascinating can bridges around the world be? There are suspended bridges, monumental and majestic ones, there are bridges made of rock, hidden bridges, bridges without edges… and then, there are the Devil’s bridges!
We went around the world looking for the most dramatic and mysterious Devil’s bridges: just a glance is enough to see why they have such a name!
1. PONTE DELLA MADDALENA, ITALY
2. DYAVOLOSKI MOST, BULGARIA
3. DEVIL’S BRIDGE, ARIZONA, USA
4. PONTE DE MIZARELA, PORTUGAL
5. RAKOTZBRÜCKE, GERMANY
6. PONT DEL DIABLE, SPAIN
7. PONTE DEL DIAVOLO, ITALY (TORCELLO)
8. TEUFELSBRÜCKE, SWITZERLAND
9. PONT VALENTRÉ, FRANCE
10. TEUFELSBRÜCKE, GERMANY